This seems to be yet another dick move in the ongoing series of dick moves from the screechy, fact-free hate group that appears to be the Burzynski fan club. See links below for more details.
- The fundamental intellectual dishonesty of Eric Merola and his promotion of Stanislaw Burzynski [Respectful Insolence] (scienceblogs.com)
- “Burzynski II” Fails to Convince (randi.org)
- Anticipating the Burzynski sequel (josephinejones.wordpress.com)
- Response to the release of Burzynski 2, Havanna Nights (skepticalhumanities.com)
- Two Stanislaw Burzynski’s “success stories” (scienceblogs.com)
Originally posted on Skeptical Humanities:
Apparently, someone thinks that they are the only person allowed to have a public opinion about Burzynski in a moving picture, as false takedown order attributed by Google to Burzynski movie director Eric Merola’s production company has been issued against c0nc0rdance, who posted a very good video about the Clinic in February. Whoever did this, well, they done somethin’ ornery.
The thing is that c0nc0rdance didn’t use any footage from Merola’s stinky toilet movie, possibly because it makes all critical thinkers feel sticky and dirty.